This course is not active.
This course will provide practitioners with knowledge to assist patients in the mental aspects of injury ... show more
- Develop solutions and action plans to provide the best care to patients dealing with mental health issues.
- Discover ways workplaces can support their employees’ mental health.
- Distinguish behaviors outside of the expected injury recovery process.
- Identify stigmatizing behaviors and attitudes and their impact on delivery of healthcare.
- Recognize patients appropriate for referral for mental health or performance coaching.
- Review the emotional sequelae associated with injuries.
- Understand ways to enhance your own mental health.
$100 Base Price (A pre-arranged discount might be available based upon your organizational affiliation.)
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
Certificate of Attendance