This course is not active.
This interprofessional education is part of the regulatory requirements for stroke education. This module ... show more
- Compare and contrast the different types of stroke centers and the differences in the designation of Primary Stroke Center vs Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Discuss stroke occurrence, impact, type and risk factors.
- Discuss the MedStar Telestroke process.
- Discuss the performance measures required of Primary Stroke Centers and Comprehensive Stroke Centers.
- Identify first responder's role in the care of the stroke patient.
- State the criteria for transferring stroke patients in the MedStar network.
MedStar Washington Hospital Center